Monday, June 17, 2013

Two Cards and a Lucky Find


So...ever since the new Stamp your Story collection from Hero Arts came out I have wanted the "Brush" set and it has been back ordered everywhere. Saturday morning I walk into my local craft shop and wouldn't ya know it? They had one left. I couldn't wait to get home and play with it. 



Now my funny story. I showed my 17 year old daughter the set and her exact words were, "You were excited about this why? It's just a bunch of blobs...I don't get it". So...I couldn't let that stand, right? I made her sit there while I whipped out a card. While she grudgingly admitted it was, "ok", I couldn't stop giggling at how easy it was. I LOVE THESE STAMPS!


I also had to try out my new Mint Julep and Fresh Peach Shadow inks because they are well..amazing. 


Next, I was on a roll so I had to do another one

On the same shopping trip I found this 6x6 paper pad called Fruit Stand from Doodlebug and it was love at first sight. 



I had to make a fun summery card and together with my new Brush set it was match made in heaven.



Don't you just love this sugary, glittery popsicle? YUM!!




Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment