Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Loving Lawn Fawn Leaves!


Hello Friends! I've been dying to try out several new products that have been sitting on my craft desk crying out for some love and attention. I am loving Lawn Fawn's Fall Release. OH MY HECK...these leaves are so much fun...and that woodgrain backdrop stamp? I didn't think I would love it...I LOVE IT! Can you see what else there is? This beautiful stitched journaling card is the perfect size for so many projects. When I started playing with it I couldn't stop. I had to make three cards with it yesterday. I will post the others very soon. 


This greeting is from Papertrey Ink. Their Think Big Favorites are beautiful and I find myself falling back to them often. I stamped it in Versafine Onyx Black Ink. I love how clean and crisp of an image it gives you every time. It is my favorite ink for stamping greetings and fine detail. 


Distress Inks are my newly re-discovered love. There is just nothing in this world that can compare with what these inks can do. My husband was blown away by the rich color and could not believe that outside of the base, this card was created with white card stock and distress inks...and Lawn Fawn of course. :)


There is a great tutorial that you can check out here for some suggestions on how to color these gorgeous leaf dies.


Grab a blanket, some hot chocolate and a good book. Have a great week and a great beginning to your fall. Happy Stamping!





No comments:

Post a Comment