Monday, September 23, 2013

Stitched Journaling Cards

Finally...Here are the cards I promised to share from last week. 

You will recognize the one that I already shared. You can check it out here. All three cards feature the stitched journaling card from Lawn Fawn. 


The background on all three cards was made the same way. First stamping an image on white card stock, than coloring in the image with Distress Ink. 



The pumpkins on this first card are from Penny Black. I never get tired of the magic of simple Copic coloring and what it can do to transform an image, bringing it to life.


Flowers make me smile, and blue, the rich blue of the sky, makes me smile. Blue is such a happy color. So what better sentiment to pair with these sunflowers on this Impression Obsession background. 


The gold sparkle Lawn Fawn trimmings finishes it off.


Happy Stamping!!








No comments:

Post a Comment