Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas Project Cheer Part Two!

Hi! Terri here. I'm popping in as promised to share three more Christmas tags I've been working on for the holidays. 

I love the freedom the larger tags give you because you are not limited in space.


This first tag is a Penny Black stamp with a Hero Arts sentiment. I love her spunk and fun personality and so I had to use her on a package for my daughter.


I went bright on the copic coloring and used Star Dust Stickles and my white gel pen for accents. It's amazing how much fun you can have with a white gel pen. Knowing when to stop having fun is the hard part for me. I finished her off with glossy accents on the goggles and the surf board. 


So, yes…I jumped on the glittered snowflake band wagon. Who wouldn't after seeing what great results you can get from that yummy Clear Rock Candy Glitter?


More snowflakes? Yes please. I'm also in love with Evergreen Bough Distress Paint. I mixed in some Broken China and Brushed Pewter for this background. I silver heat embossed the greeting and of course, center stage is Lawn Fawn's adorable Polar Bear from their Critter Series. 


Have a great weekend, and Merry Christmas!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment