Friday, July 5, 2013

A Card in Browns, Blues, and Greens...YUM!

What a beautiful Friday. I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July yesterday. 

Today I have yet another card using the Stamp Your Story Brush set. Even though I'm not really into journaling...yet, this set is so versatile and so perfect for card making. My favorite thing about it though, is how FAST a card can come together with it. 

I love the soft tones of the blue, green and brown. Anyone who knows me know that blue is my favorite color in ANY tone.

Confession time, when I started stamping the green and blue background, I had some brown ink left over on the stamp that "messed up" my stamping. I just flicked some more brown ink in the background and you would never know that it was an accident. For beginning card makers, you SERIOUSLY can not mess this up.


I love this artsy flower stamp from Hero Arts. I just added a touch of white to the centers with a gel pen, added some embellishments, white heat embossed this greeting and (smile really big here)...another fun card ready to go. 



Have a great day!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment