Tuesday, July 2, 2013

An EASY Happy Birthday Card

Hello Everyone!

While I am sure most of you are tired of the heat wave, here in the northwest I am enjoying every minute of it. What is a heat wave for you is a sunny summer day for me.

I have a really quick, easy and fun birthday card to share today.

Sometimes I work on a card for a long time. Sometimes it comes in pieces over several days. While those cards are so much fun to put together, it makes me happy when I can put together something in less than five minutes and fall in love with it.

Of course this is using my new favorite go to stamp set that you can find here.


Isn't it so bright and happy. I need to remember to make a card like this in January when the rain is back. 

This was so fast, it would be an easy card set to make. 


I don't know if you can tell, but I added a little glitter on the paint splotches as well. (That took an extra 30 seconds.) 

Hope everyone has a great week!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment