Thursday, January 16, 2014

Vellum window set

Happy Thursday everyone!

I thought I would pop on here and share some recent cards I made. I love when you can keep a process the same but change out the stamps and create completely different looks. This makes it easy to crank out multiple cards that would work for a gift set or just to restock your available card supply. 

This first one is my favorite. I am loving the Memento Luxe Inks and these chevrons are done in nautical blue. The paint splotches are Hero Arts Cement Shadow Ink. This color combination would be great for a guy's brithday card.


I did some pattern piecing for the Paper Smooches sailboat. and covered the window in vellum.


Of course, I had to add something to the inside...



This second one is the same format but done in bright spring colors. The Penny Black daisies are another stamp I turn to all of the time. Notice once again the "Splatter" stamp from Impression Obsession over the top of the "Fluff" stamp, also from Impression Obsession.


I love the trick of using stamps in different ways. Check out the large background stamp on the butterfly! 


and the inside...


Here are two more cards using the same technique:



I hope this inspires you to find a card or technique you love and see how many variations you can make.

Happy Stamping!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment