Friday, January 31, 2014

Smile

Every Wednesday I get together and craft with some friends. They sew beautiful quilts and I work on my papercrafting. I found it easier to work on simple card sets during this time because I am free to chat while working. When I am in full creation mode I kind of like to be alone in my head. 


I am in love with pigment inks and how beautiful they look when they are stamped on white paper. I'm also in love with the new Scripty Sayings stamp set from Paper Smooches. The flowers are a combination of a couple of different stamp sets. 


I had fun sprucing up the envelopes to match the card set. 


I also love using generic sayings for gift card sets so they can be used for a variety of occasions. Mmmmm...flowers make me smile ANY time of year.


Happy Stamping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment