Sunday, January 5, 2014

Embossed Glitter Thank you Cards

Happy New Year! 

I thought I would pop in quickly and share a gift set I made over the Christmas holidays. This one is all Hero Arts. I love how this background stamp looks when you white emboss it on kraft card stock. I then, used some double sided sticky paper and covered it in micro fine glitter and die cut the Thank You sentiment several times. I colored each thank you in a different color using Copics. To finish up I scattered some pearls on the cards.


Here is a picture of the complete set.


Here are some close up shots of the glittery yumminess (are those even real words?)




Have a great week. I've already gotten a jump start on some Valentine's Day Cards. Watch for those posts soon.

Happy Stamping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment