Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Butterfly Gift Sets

I can't believe today is Wednesday already. Time is flying by and summer is winding down. In some areas of the country school started this week. YIKES!!

Around here we are squeezing the most from every moment left and that includes some fun paper crafting. This week I wanted to make a gift set of cards for a dear friend who is having a birthday. I fell in love with some of the patterned papers in the last two Simon Says Stamp Card Kits and wanted to pair them with the sweet Crissy Butterfly Die, also from Simon Says Stamp. I had so much fun that I made two sets. 

I think this Paper Smooches sentiment is perfect. 



What is card making without a little glitter?


A quick peek at one of the finished sets. Almost makes me want to keep them for myself...almost...



Happy Stamping!










No comments:

Post a Comment