Saturday, August 24, 2013

Japanese Happy Birthday

Hello friends...or should I say Konnichiwa!! Just popping in to share a quick card with you. My son's birthday is this week and he is headed to Japan so I thought I would make a Japanese birthday card. I turned to Lawn Fawn and their fun birthday cake stamp as well as Riley's ABC's to spell out "Happy Birthday" in Japanese. If I did it wrong, let's just blame google and let me live with the delusion that I did it correctly, deal?

This really was just a matter of some quick Copic coloring and a cute rectangle frame cut from the Lemonade Collection. The hearts were from my favorite Martha Stewart heart punch and again just colored with Copics. Lastly, we CAN'T have a birthday without glitter so check out the close up of the cake and the hearts. Oh yeah!!

Have a wonderful weekend. 




Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment