Friday, August 9, 2013

Cupcake Happy Birthday

Happy Friday paper crafters! Sorry it has been sooooooooo long since my last post. We are having a fun and busy summer as all of you are I'm sure. I finally had a little time to craft this week and I was in the mood for something girly and frilly with lots of glitter. I purchased this adorable Penny Black stamp several months ago and decided it would fit perfectly. 

Sometimes coloring just makes me happy. Maybe it reminds me of Kindergarten, or maybe it's just the magic of bringing something to life right before your very eyes. I went a little crazy on the background but I kind of love it anyway...

I also tried two new techniques for this card. The first is making a shaped card. It was easier than I thought it would be. The second was a technique that I learned from Kathy Racoosin. The pink frame is actually a pink Copic marker colored on white card stock and than blotted with Various Ink. I think I'm in love...


Lots of color, white gel pen, glitter, and a GIANT pink cupcake...HELLO! 



Have a fun weekend. Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment