Wednesday, August 14, 2013

With Sympathy Card Challenge

I was explaining online card challenges to my sister tonight and she asked me to take the challenge to make a sympathy card. As of yet, I hadn't tried one so I jumped on the opportunity.  I'm not sure how I feel about the pink frame but I figured I would post it anyway. One thing that I love about this hobby is the experimenting. It doesn't always turn out the way it is in your head but it is always fun trying new things.


I do like the shadow stamping technique. I've seen it done quite a bit but have never tried it. I stamped the flowers in Hero Arts White Unicorn Ink and then stamped over them with Hero Arts Soft Granite Shadow Ink. I'm definitely going to play around more with this. I love the overall shadow effect.


Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment