Sunday, August 18, 2013

Clean Up Crafting Spree

So...I'm claustrophobic. I definitely have a fear of crowded spaces and not being able to move, but sometimes I can start to feel that way with to many things on my to do list. That's kind of how I felt tonight when I walked into my craft room. I had several half finished projects laying around and it was driving me crazy. Enough is enough, I said to myself. Yes, I'm not only claustrophobic...I talk to myself. I spent a fun couple of hours seeing how many projects I could finish and get off my desk. 

This one is one of my favorites. It uses the new stencil from the Simon Says Stamp August 2013 Card Kit. Ummm...kinda like it. I'm developing a serious infatuation with stencils. Don't believe me? Scroll down the last several blog posts. No seriously, I'll wait while you check it out...

...
...
...see? Stencils. Love em.

The little Hero Arts bird stamp is adorable and I've wanted to use it for awhile now. A quick and easy card, this one would be fun to make a lot of. I punched out the hearts from white card stock and colored them with a Copic marker. 

Happy Stamping!!






No comments:

Post a Comment